How to Update Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Firmware V2.51 R2?
Wireless-N repeater is known to provide the fastest internet speed and reliable network in every corner of your home. It will connect to the router and then it eliminates WiFi dead zones in your house. If you have a Wireless-N repeater and you want to update Wireless-N repeater firmware V2.51 R2 version, then you can get help from this blog. Here, you will gather knowledge about how you can log in to the repeater’s interface and then update the firmware. Also, we will share some troubleshooting tips that help you to reach WiFi repeater login page where you can update firmware pretty easily and without any issues.
Login to Update Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Firmware V2.51 R2
You have to access the interface of the extender to update the firmware version V2.51 R2. To log in, just follow the simple steps which are written below.
- To update the firmware, you have to connect your extender to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- After establishing the connection, you have to connect your computer to the extender.
- Then navigate any web browser on your computer and find the address bar of the browser which should be top of the screen
- Just write the login IP address 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- Click search. You will reach the login page of the router, where you have to fill in the username and password given on the screen.
- Just use the default user manual. You can also enter admin as username and password as password.
- After writing the details, press the Enter key. Now, you will reach the main dashboard of the interface.
- To update the firmware, you have to locate “settings” on the top of the screen and click on it.
- Then find and click on the “administration” option. You will “firmware” option in it and click on it again.
- Here, you can see the firmware version of the Wireless-N repeater, just click again on “update firmware”. Then firmware V2.51 starts downloading.
- After the downloading the repeater will reboot itself. It means you have successfully updated the Wireless-N WiFi repeater firmware V2.51 R2 version.
As you can see updating the firmware V2.51 R2 version process is very simple and easy. Now, let’s take a look at some troubleshooting tips, so that you can login to update firmware if the repeater without facing any issues.
Down here are some of the troubleshooting tips, by following them you will not face any problem while accessing the interface.
Choose a Right Location
You have to pick an optimal location which should be close to the router so that you can connect the extender to the router easily. The spot of the Wireless-N repeater must be far away from the electronic things, concrete walls, fish tanks, and metal things.
Connect Router to Extender Correctly
You should connect the router to the Wireless-N repeater. Because of this connection, you experience the fastest speed. You have to use the Ethernet cable to establish the connection. Just locate the WAN port of the extender and the LAN port of the router and then connect the network cable to the ports. Also, do not use damaged Ethernet cable. If it is damaged then replace it quickly with a new one.
Do Not Use a Damaged Power Socket
After the connection, you should ensure that the power socket which you are using to supply the power to the extender is not damaged. If the socket is damaged then call an electrician to fix it immediately.
Use Updated Internet Browser
To reach the interface and update the firmware, you should use an updated web browser. Also, disable the ad-blocker and clear the garbage like cookies or cache from the internet browser before logging in to the interface.
Type the Correct Login IP Address
You should recheck the IP address, that you are using to reach the login page of the interface. Do not use the wrong IPs like 192.118.10.I or 192..168..10..1. Use the correct IP address which is 192.168.10.1.
As you can see, you can use these troubleshooting tips to dispel different issues, if you face any while logging in to the interface of the Wireless-N repeater.
The End Words
In the above paragraphs, you have learned how to update the Wireless-N WiFi repeater firmware V2.51 R2 version by logging into the interface of the repeater. We have also shared some troubleshooting tips so that you can access the interface without facing any issues and update the firmware with ease. For sure, these tips were followed by you, when you completed the WiFi repeater setup. We hope you have successfully updated the firmware version V2.51 R2, and with this latest firmware version, you are experiencing fastest speed and reliable network connection in every corner of your home.