How to Install Wireless-N WiFi Ethernet Extender?
Wireless-N repeater is a networking device, which help you to use fast and seamless internet service in any corner in your home. If you have bought a brand new Wireless-N WiFi repeater and want to install it in your house, then you can take help from this blog. In this full-of-information blog, you will learn about the Wireless-N Ethernet extender device review, hardware connections as well as configuring settings and networks process. So, at first let’s review this incredible Wireless-N device.
Wireless-N Ethernet Extender-Review
This WiFi range extender has so much features that you can use to experience the ultra-fast internet even in WiFi dead zones in your home. In this section, you will gather knowledge about the hardware of the Wireless-N device like LED, ports and buttons.
- At the side of the WiFi device, you will see two buttons; one is power On/Off button and second is WPS button.
- There is an Ethernet port under the Wireless-N repeater that you can use to connect with any other networking device.
- On the front, you will find LED light that shows the current status of the networking device.
- Wireless-N Ethernet extender is a plug-in device, so you will find two plug rods. With the help of these rods you can directly insert it in to a wall socket.
So, here is the end of the review of the Wireless-N WiFi repeater. Now, let’s start the installation process of WiFi signal repeater.
WiFi Ethernet Extender- Installation
Here, you will see two sub sections named as hardware installation and configuration of settings. Let’s start with the hardware setup of the WiFi Ethernet extender.
- A network device WiFi signals can be interrupted by electronic devices.
- So, you have to choose an optimal spot near the router to connect with it.
- You must connect your WiFi repeater to the router, to link it; you have to use the Ethernet cable.
- Just insert the network cable to WAN or Ethernet port of WiFi signal repeater and LAN port of the router.
- Now, you have to plug in Ethernet extender to an electric wall socket and press the power button to turn it on.
Note: You should use Ethernet cable, which is in good condition and choose wall socket to the supply power that is not damaged. Also, make sure you have inserted the network cable to the right ports of router and WiFi signal repeater.
After completing the hardware connection with router and turning on the repeater, you have to access the interface of the WiFi Ethernet extender from its assigned login IP address.
Settings and Network Configuration
- Configuration of the repeater is an important part of the setup of the Wireless-N WiFi extender.
- To configure the settings and network, you must connect your computer via an Ethernet cable.
- Then, open up the internet browser and search the assigned IP address to the networking device, which you can find at the back of the device.
- Login IP address will take you to the interface login page, where you have to enter the user details like username and password using user manual.
- After typing the details, just click on the Next button and you will reach inside the interface of the Ethernet extender.
- On this interface, you can manage the settings, network and update the firmware.
Note: Don’t use any wireless connected internet devices like phone or laptop. Also, use web browser, which is up-to-dated. Disable the ad-blocker of the browser and antivirus of the computer just for temporary.
After done this WiFi repeater login process, you will successfully complete full installation of Wireless-N repeater with this informative blog.
At the end of this informative blog we want to add a conclusion that describes the setup of the Wireless-N WiFi signal repeater. Here above-written paragraphs, you have walked through the WiFi Ethernet extender hardware review. Also, you have learned installation process that include hardware setup and settings and networks configuration. Hope, you have read all the blog and successfully install your brand new Wireless-N WiFi range extender in your home. And you are enjoying the fast and reliable internet service in any corner of your house. l