Wireless-N Outdoor WiFi Extender: Setup Instruction
If you want to experience the fastest internet service in your home even in WiFi dead corners, then this blog is for you. Here we will discuss about a device, which can dispel the low internet speed problems.
Here in this full of information blog, you will experience a discussion about Wireless-N outdoor WiFi extender. We will walk you through simple WiFi repeater setup process, features and some tips of the Wireless-N extender. So, why wait, let’s start with the most important thing that is ‘what is Wireless-N WiFi range extender’.
What is Wireless-N Outdoor WiFi Extender?
Wireless-N is a well-known brand that distributes WiFi range extender and boosters worldwide. Particularly, extenders are small networking devices that help your WiFi router’s WiFi signals to extended reach. With a WiFi range extender in your house or apartment, you can run or use internet services from any corner in your home.
Now, let’s see how you can set it up with the help of simple steps, which are written down here.
How to Install Wireless-N Outdoor WiFi Extender?
This installation section is divided into two different subsections, which are ‘hardware setup’ and ‘adjusting the settings and networks’. So, let’s start it in no time.
Hardware System Setup
Connecting your Wireless-N outdoor WiFi extender to your router is the first step of the installation. Have a look on steps ‘how to connect it to your router’.
- Place the repeater near to your current router and make a connection through Ethernet cable.
- Simply, find the WAN port of the range extender and LAN port of the router, and then insert the cable in the ports.
- Now, just find the nearest electric wall socket and plug your Wireless-N WiFi repeater to it.
- Locate the power button and hit it once to turn it on.
After turning the repeater on, you have to manage its settings and networks through the web interface of the Wireless-N outdoor WiFi extender. Let’s do it.
Adjust Settings And Networks
To configure the settings and networks of the range extender, you have to link your computer to it via LAN cable. Take a look at some steps ‘how you can access the interface’.
- You should use a wired connection to access the interface of the Wireless-N repeater like computer and laptop.
- After successfully connecting the computer, you have to open a web browser in the desktop.
- Now, search the assigned IP address to the repeater that you can find on the label and in the user manual of the device.
- You will also find username and password (login credentials) under the IP address.
- By searching IP address, you will reach to the interface login page, where you have to enter login credentials.
- Just type the details and click NEXT button. By clicking the button, you will reach to the interface.
- From the interface, you can adjust the settings and networks of the Wireless-N signal repeater.
So, here is the end of the setup procedure of the Wireless-N outdoor WiFi extender, which you have completed through WiFi repeater login interface.
No, have a look at some tips to make the network device trouble free from any problem.
Simple Troubleshooting Tips
With these tips you can make your Wireless-N device more compactable as well as these tips increase the life time of the device. Let’s read these trouble-free troubleshooting tips.
- You should regularly check that the hardware connection like router to extender link is good and correct.
- Also, ensure that firmware is up-to-date.
- Make sure there is no electronic device is near to the Wireless-N repeater.
- You must change the interface password after the first login.
- Don’t use outdated web browser to access the interface.
- Check regularly that there is no cable damaged used in the network.
Let’s end this informative blog with some positive lines. Here, you have learned simple setup instruction of the Wireless-N outdoor WiFi extender. We have shared ‘what is Wireless-N repeater’ and ‘how to install this network device’. We hope from reading this blog, you have decided to purchase Wireless-N range extender and want to experience fast internet services in your home.